Outlook OST Recovery Dissolve Encrypt OST Files on Cache Mode
This is the story of a user who reinstalled his MS Windows OS from the Vista version to some new one. At the same time, he reinstalled some of the software applications too on his machine, including Microsoft Outlook program. Usually, that user works in the Exchange Server environment, but for some reason, at that time, his Exchange server was down and it would need some time to be up and functional again. The user had been making changes in his mailbox data by working offline using the OST file for a couple of days. Now, his actual problem was that he could not read, view and access his OST file after doing the re-installation process. Now, he was in urgent need of all that email information that was present in his Outlook.OST file, but he was totally clueless about how to access that information. Software download from: http://www.osttooutlook.repairost.net/
He carried out the following steps that further drowned him into grave trouble:
- First and foremost, he copied the data from his primary Outlook.OST file to a new MS Outlook mailbox folder where all his PST email files along with the offline record files (OST) used to be stored.
- He then attempted to set up the MS Outlook program once again with the thought that he would be able to use his MS Exchange server even while it was still in the downtime mode.
- After that, he went in the offline state.
- This resulted in the formation of an empty file namely Outlook.OST.
- Then, after seeing this, he quit MS Outlook program again.
- Then, he again did another mistake by renaming that empty file (Outlook.ost) to some different name.
- And then the blunder began when he also renamed that primary Outlook.ost file as this new name (Outlook.OST)
- After that, he again started MS Outlook program and gave such instructions for setting up the MS Exchange account for manual checking of the server’s current status
- He again performed this in order to go back in the offline state automatically
- After that, he quit the Outlook application and finally restarted Outlook
- On doing this, he became unable to go offline
- Also, on attempting to go offline through the ‘work offline’ menu bar item, he became complete unable to view and read any of his offline OST files and the data contained inside them
- The Outlook program was constantly beeping as and when he attempted to expand that particular folder
He Used the Inbox Repair Tool (But Totally In Vain)
The user then tried to repair his OST file using the Inbox Repair tool; but, that didn’t help him at all as this tool is actually only a re-synchronization tool and never really help in repairing the offline OST files in the matters of heavy corruptions in them.
Suggested Solution – Outlook OST Recovery Tool
When all your efforts go futile then in such scenarios, it is always recommended to go to a commercial vendor to avail his software solution or services to convert OST file. One such tool that you can use and trust blindly is the Exchange OST Recovery that you can put to use easily to carry out the task of OST to PST Outlook conversion.